Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quickie curly

Hello world! Quickly want to tell you about my fast mid week co-wash. so many of my relaxed friends and relatives tell me about how much time they think it takes to care for natural hair so this is installment one of my quick no fuss hair for busy natualistas. Today I had to get my little guys up and out early and I fell asleep before doIng my hair!! Oh no I thought this morning was going to be horrible BUT I thought ok if I can just wet my hair I can do something. So I pre-pooed with my oil mix (again that's olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil and Rosemary) then I co washed my hair with VO5 stawberries and cream conditioner mixed with a slash of oils (no coconut milk but I wanted it) and and some of my leave in kinky Curly Knot Today. Quickly tossed it in my hair bathed and rinsed it while finger detangling and sprayed some Mazani leave-in and my knot today in my hair and did a super fast detangle my hair detangles easily. Pulled my hair back in a pony using Eccostyler gel. Total time 15 minutes! Results...Good but can't upload a picture right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment