Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Older curlies and question


Hey all real quick while I'm on break! Just want to show youy hair a few days after bentonite cleanse. Usually I'd have to rebraid at night but was super tired and thought I'd just fro it out but I got this instead....
Softer curl but still some definition...sorry my phone camera is horrible...
Horrible camera...little curls...
closer look at wave from braid and grey hair...no :(!!

Now for my question. What styling products do you all use? I'm thinking I might get better definition if I actually used products for styling purposes. I don't currently, but wonder what won't dry my hair or make it free like a brillo pad? Do you all use curling puddings to style, butters, gels/custards? Is there something you aren't daring enough to try and would like me to do a product review for you? I have some Uncle Funky's Daughter Extra Butter but I don't like it, it actually straightens my hair, no bueno! Thanks, next will be some kind of product review of a water-based moisturizer and/or styling product so let me know what you use!

No comments:

Post a Comment